THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CUSTOM LABELED BOTTLED WATER TO PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY BRAND
Bottled Water With a Full Color Label to Promote Your Company Will Be Appreciated at Any Summer Event
|START SHOPPING NOW|| CLICK TO CALL
Market and advertise your brand on your own custom labeled bottled water! Whether a fundraiser, company event, reunion, non-profit special event, or trade show, we can use your art or create a unique label design for you that will give people a taste of what you have to offer them. The possibilities for custom labeled bottled water are truly endless and the impact is powerful.
RECYCLABLE BOTTLES ARE ECO FRIENDLY
Our 100% Natural spring water in our recyclable 16.9 Oz bottle is a customer favorite. Customize it and make it yours with our digital 4 color art work, 3 cap color choices, and your choices of a clear or blue bottle. Whether it's a golf course, car dealership, outdoor event, or a fundraiser, be sure you're promoting your brand the right way.
BOTTLED WATER HAS MANY SOURCES
Bottled water can come froma variety of sources, including:
- Artesian water – this is water that originates from a confined aquifer.
- Fluoridated water – this type of water contains added fluoride.
- Ground water – this type of water is from an underground source.
- Mineral water – water from a mineral spring that contains various minerals, such as salts and sulfur compounds, and comes from a source tapped at one or more bore holes or spring.
- Purified water – this type of water has been produced by distillation, deionization, reverse osmosis, or other suitable processes.
- Sparkling water – Sparkling water contains the same amount of carbon dioxide that it had at emergence from the source.
- Spring water – this type of water comes from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the Earth's surface.
- Sterile water – this type of water meets sterilization requirements.
- Well water – well water is taken from a hole tapping.
Additionally, the Food and Drug Administration has established "Standards of Identity" for bottled water products sold in the U.S. Bottled water as defined by the FDA cannot contain sweeteners or chemical additives (other than flavors, extracts or essences) and must be calorie-free and sugar-free. If flavors, extracts and essences—derived from spice or fruit—are added to the water, these additions must comprise less than 1% by weight of the final product. The FDA Code of Federal Regulations establishes limitations for the amount of fluoride that can be added to water. Mineral water contains at least 250 parts per million total dissolved solids (TDS). "Purified water" is defined in the United States Pharmacopoeia.
TEXAS BRANDERS HAS PURIFIED WATER
Bottled water from Texas Branders is healthy purified water processed by state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the purest water possible through a stringent five-stage process. Our waterproof labels are printed using the flexographic printing method and are made with vibrant inks and can be ordered with up to seven spot colors or four color process. The labels will not peel or discolor when submerged in ice coolers or refrigerators for months.
TEXAS BRANDERS HAS THE BOTTLED WATER SIZE YOU NEED
Texas Branders offers all common sizes from 8 oz to 1.5 liter bottles with the 16.9 oz being the most popular. Contact Texas Branders when you need custom labeled bottled water.
CALL US NOW TOLL FREE!
Keywords used for this page include:bottled water, custom labeled bottled water, spring water, purified water, promotional, marketing, advertising, texas, branders, texas branders, business to business, houston